HR Advisory (iBank)
Salary Medical with AL
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Michelle Yip
Date posted 20 January 2023hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-01-20 2023-02-19 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Role Overview: iBank is seeking for a HR Business Partner to support their team.
- Provide end to end support of the “Employees’ life cycle”, from on & off boarding to,promotion, performance management, relocation & employee relations
- Assist with various stages of our HR processes, including material preparation, tracking on/off lists, collecting & analyzing feedback
- Ensure timely and effective communication to country HRBPs & business stakeholders of upcoming process cycles & report on progress statics to drive completion
- Collaborate with regional and global HR counterparts throughout the year-end compensation process, including audits and Manager support
- Work with our HR teams to support the roll out of our HR initiatives such as
- Diversity & Talent development programs throughout the year
- Produce metrics and insight to the Management team to help make decisions and drive the right action for our people
- Liaise with the reporting team to ensure data accuracy & integrity, provide feedback on systems capability
- Highly motivated and thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is resilient when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Conducts themselves professionally with excellent ability to organize and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that convey information in a clear &structured manner
- Strong analytical and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- A team player that can work autonomously with the ability to network and develop strong working relationships
- Generates new ideas and demonstrates confidence with the potential to grow
This is a reputation ibank.
Salary: Medical with ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 February 2023Role Overview: iBank is seeking for a HR Business Partner to support their team.
Salary: medical, 15 ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 February 2023Role Overview: This law firm is seeking a HR & Admin to support their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 January 2023Our team is looking to hire people that are open to explore recruitment as a career. Keen to speak to fresh grad and junior candidates who would like to learn more about our industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 December 2022To cope with our expansion, we are looking for a healthcare/ science talent to join our healthcare team.