Senior Manager, HRBP | Insurance
Salary yearly bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 25 December 2022hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-12-28 2023-02-23 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our reputable insurance client is currently looking for an Associate Director, HRBP to drive the overall strategies of recruitment and employee advisory for Hong Kong office.
About the role
- Report to the Director of Human Resources
- Perform as an expert of recruitment and business partnering
- Work closely with senior management to provide support on full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, performance management, talent development, engagement, and people relations
- Work alongside COE to execute the full cycle of rewards strategies, performance management, merit increase, succession planning
- Lead HR initiatives and projects on Employee Engagement and CSR
- Actively streamline HR process to drive business efficiency
- Assist any ad-hoc HR projects
About the person
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 15 years of work experience preferably in insurance/banks/ professional platforms
- Enjoy working closely with the business and solid stakeholders management
- Well-versed Hong Kong market Labour Ordinance
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be compulsory
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per month + bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023Our top tier FMCG client is currently looking for an Associate Director of Rewards, Asia to lead the overall compensation strategies for the entire business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 January 2023Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022Our client is a top tier MNC company and currently looking for a Senior Manager - Talent Development to lead their high performing team.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per month + 15%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 31 January 2023This role is an all rounded Head of HR position promoting a collaborative and positive work culture. The strategic agenda for people and culture is focused on driving high performance for the organisation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 January 2023Our client is a well-known conglomerate with many of its core business across regions. With a broad portfolio of market leading business, they have been achieving sustainable growth over the years. Due to expansion, they are looking for a L&D Manager (Regional Role) to join their high performing team.