Assistant HR Manager (retail, all-rounded with C&B focus)
Salary HKD38,000 - HKD45,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheng
Date posted 22 November 2022hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 38000 45000 45000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is one of the leading beauty and cosmetics companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join their team.
- Perform and monitor all payroll functions & data verification including but not limited to monthly payroll, final payment, bank reconciliation, MPF administration tax filing and leave calculation
- Participate in regular C&B processes and annual / special projects such as commission scheme review, annual salary review, performance bonus and benefits review exercises), and recruitments of office roles
- Provide full spectrum of HR process to designated business unit including but not limited to recruitment, payroll administration, performance management, staff relations etc.
- Support the development and planning of HR initiatives, system and policies that reinforce and sustain corporate culture and align with business growth strategy
- Lead a small tam and manage the assigned HR projects including but not limited to HR automation and system enhancements, talent development & succession planning, performance management system review, staff engagement, polices & procedures review etc.
- Keep abreast of talent market trends and competitors' situation identify opportunities and propose plans/policies to increase the company's competitive advantage in the talent market
- Work closely with key stakeholders especially retail operation managers to understand their needs, strategic goals and challenges in order to develop long-term and short-term HR strategies
- Formulate effective strategies and initiatives to attract the best talent in the market. Identify the best and most effective recruitment sources; implement and follow through on recruitment and selection plans to fulfill staffing needs
- Prepare HR various reports and statistics for management review
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- With at least 6 years of solid human resources experience in sizable company and solid experience in leading a team
- Well-versed in the Hong Kong Labour Ordinance and latest HR trends and best practices
- Customer-centric mind-set, strong communication & interpersonal skills and able to work with all levels of staff
- Be a good team player, positive thinking, high flexibility and innovative
- Detail minded, strong problem-solving and time management skills, able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 December 2022Our client is one of the leading FMCG / conglomerate companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for an Assistant C&B Manager to join their team.
Salary: 6 days ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 November 2022Role Overview: Reputation Company is seeking an HR administrative assistant to support their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 October 2022Our client is one of the leading textile manufacturing companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Officer / Senior HR Officer to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 October 2022Our client is one of the leading airline and aviation companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Group Talent Management Specialist to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 October 2022Our client is one of the leading logistic companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team.