Regional HR Manager, APAC | Global Electronic Devices
Salary 25-30% bonus
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 15 October 2022hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-10-18 2022-12-14 human-resources-and-personnel Kowloon HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Regional HR Manager APAC, this position will be performed as a truly HR Business Partner. The job holder will support the business leaders to drive a competitive and attractive people environment.
- Growing US electronics corporation
- APAC scope
- Directly report to business and functionally report to Group HR Director
About the role
- Play as a business partner and work with senior stakeholders on setting strategic direction for overall business for 8 locations across APAC
- Deliver high quality HR services including talent acquisition, rewards strategy, talent development, performance management, engagement & relations, projects, and etc.
- Lead, coach and provide innovative people solutions addressing business issues
- Partner with global headquarter on HR initiatives or global projects including new HRIS system implementation, APAC C&B strategies revamp, policies revamp, and etc.
- Any HR related projects as assigned by senior management and headquarter
About the person
- Bachelor degree with Human Resources or related discipline
- With at least 10 years of HR Generalist experience from solid track record as a strategic HR Business Partner
- Regional experience is a MUST; familiar with APAC labour practise.
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Salary: + 2-3 months bonusLocation: KowloonDate posted: 09 November 2022As the Regional HR Manager, this position will support the business leaders to drive a competitive and attractive environment as well as deliver full spectrum HR services.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 25 November 2022Our top tier client is currently looking for a seasoned HRIS - Workday expert to lead their HR solutions delivery and projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 November 2022Our client is one of the leading public corporations in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Business Partner (HR Manager) to join their team.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 17 November 2022My client is a leading investment bank, they are currently looking for a Campus Recruitment Manager – APAC and will be responsible for delivering APAC campus recruitment activiy for all Programmatic channels.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 November 2022Our client is an international leading consultancy firm in the corresponding industry. With its state-of-the-art expertise in sustainability, compliance, and quality management, its operation covers across different industries in 50+ countries. Its strong global diversified business-lines undoubtedly contributes to its market leader status. To foster their business growth, our client is looking for a high calibre HR Business Partner to join their high performing team.