HR Director, Hong Kong | US listed company
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 19 August 2022hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-19 2022-10-18 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a global industry leader. Now they are looking for a HR Director, Hong Kong to drive a number of key strategic people & culture initiatives in line with a global business strategy.
About the role
- Directly report to managing director
- Develop the HR team and oversee a full spectrum of human resources functions including talent development, learning, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee engagement, and etc
- Coach and advise business leaders on all aspects of People and Culture strategies and objectives
- Ensure talent, succession and workforce planning support improved business performance and growth
- Involve global projects
About the person
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 15 years' relevant experience gained from sizeable organisations (Ex. headcounts >1000 )
- Outstanding stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Fluency of Cantonese and English
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 September 2022Due to the team expansion, our top tier insurance client is currently looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to support a profitable business unit.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 September 2022Our client is a global industry leader. Now they are looking for a HR Director, Hong Kong to drive a number of key strategic people & culture initiatives in line with a global business strategy.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 August 2022Our client is a leading technology company, very tech oriented with lots of projects for future growth on hand. Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their high performing team.
Salary: AL: 18days , Medical, contract end bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2022Role Overview: Our client is a reputation organisation, which is in Education field and now is seeking for an Assistant Reward Manager.
Salary: 7 days ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022Role Review: Sizeable organisation is seeking a Learning and Development Specialist, which have a good develop in career path.