Senior Manager, Employee Culture & Relations | Banking 80-100k
Salary HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per month + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 02 August 2022hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to the HR team expansion, now our top notch banking client is looking for a Senior Manager or Deputy Head of culture and employee relations to handle to supervise as well as enhance and people culture.
About the role
- Directly report to Head of HR
- Perform as COE subject expertise and lead end-to-end employee programs including employee survey, engagement program, ESG, CSR, well-being, sports & recreation, internal communication, and staff relations.
- Communicates with employees regarding to any staff concerns or issues via EAP program
- Initiate and drive employee communication, engagement, & recognition programs
- Provide advice, counselling & support to HRBP or line managers on minor staff issues
- Any employee engagement related projects
About the person
- Degree holder with 15+ year's professional experience in an employee engagement or employee culture related position
- Working experience from sizable and matrix environment
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluency of English and Cantonese in both written and speaking.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022Our reputable banking client is currently looking for a Senior Manager or Deputy Head of Employee Engagement & Internal Communication to supervise the overall strategies for the division.
Salary: HKD90,000 - HKD120,000 per month + 25-30%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 June 2022This role is well-suited to a True HR Business Partner, the job holder will be taking the lead and acting as a trusted advisor to leaders, supporting OD initiatives, promoting a collaborative and positive work culture. The strategic agenda for people and culture is focused on driving high performance for the organisation.