Human Resources Manager
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant James Wong
Date posted 07 July 2022hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-07 2022-09-05 retail Hong Kong Island HK HKD 55000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a leading French luxury good company. They are currently looking for – Human Resources Manager to join their team in HK. The role will be responsible for implementing and developing the local HR function in alignment with the global HR team.
• Initiate and develop the HR function to support company’s growth and develop its culture
• Develop a positive and collaborative work environment for all employees. Ensure employees well-being at work.
• Business Partner: build close relationships with head office and frontline staff. Enhance staff morale and relationships at work.
• Define and implement the HR strategic plan in close collaboration with the General Manager and the International HR Management team based in Paris
• Define and implement local HR policies and procedures
o Advisory on best practices and guidance on the interpretation and practical applications of HR policies, procedures, and regulations.
o Maintain and update employee handbook to comply with local employment law and regulations
• People Development
o Identify training and development needs for our staff to support their growth within the company
o Responsible for talent acquisition, from recruitment to on-boarding
o Oversee staff performance. Recommend solutions to improve employee performance, talent development and retention, enhance people engagement
o In charge of HR budget and payroll (coordination with local 3P, Retail and Finance teams)
• Ad-hoc tasks upon request
• Bachelor or above
• At least 7-year relevant experience in Human Resources
• Experience in Retail / Beauty or luxury goods preferred, fast paced, evolving and demanding structures
• Extensive knowledge of employment law and regulations, both SAR Hong Kong & Macau
• Solid experience in driving positive employee relations, with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to coach and counsel employees on various HR issues, ability to influence business
• Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Key Personality characteristics :
• A demonstrated leader, strategic and doer in nature
• A proven team player, inclusive and collaborative
• Business-oriented and customer-focused attitude
• Hands on, self-motivated, ability to prioritize and work under pressure, and adapt in a changing and demanding work environment
• Upmost discretion especially in their dealing with highly confidential information
Salary: bonusLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 28 July 2022Our top tier client is looking for a Senior HR Manager for their corporate office, this role will perform as HR Business Partner and directly work with business leaders to drive human capital strategies for corporate staffs.
Salary: HKD42,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 July 2022Our client is an international leading consultancy firm in the corresponding industry. With its state-of-the-art expertise in sustainability, compliance, and quality management, its operation covers across different industries in 50+ countries. Its strong global diversified business-lines undoubtedly contributes to its market leader status. To foster their business growth, our client is looking for a high calibre HR Business Partner to join their high performing team.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 24 July 2022As the Senior Manager Talent Management, the position will be the COE lead and responsible for designing and maintaining an effective strategy, framework, and set of tools for talent management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 24 July 2022Due to the rewards team expansion, now our client is looking for a seasoned Group Rewards Manager to join the elite team.
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 July 2022This position will be partnering with business leaders to build leadership capability and delivering the effective initiatives of People & Culture to key customer groups to achieve the long term goal of business priorities.