Head of HR Business Partner | Global Conglomerate
Salary HKD90,000 - HKD120,000 per month + 25-30%
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 22 June 2022hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is well-suited to a True HR Business Partner, the job holder will be taking the lead and acting as a trusted advisor to leaders, supporting OD initiatives, promoting a collaborative and positive work culture. The strategic agenda for people and culture is focused on driving high performance for the organisation.
About the role
- Directly reporting to the VP of HR, Asia
- Lead a team of 4 in the HRBP team
- Develop HR strategies and lead the implementation with collaboration with business leaders
- Review existing HR policies and developing new initiatives, especially on recruitment, retention and talent management
- Develop talent strategies for talent identification, succession and talent process including Hi-potential and structured learning and skills development programme for different grades
- Work with COE team and formulate HR strategies to attract and retain talents to drive business performance
- Any HR related projects
About the person
- Degree holder or above, with at least 15 years’ generalist experience
- People manager, is pragmatic and works well with business leaders in driving business performance
- In-depth knowledge of HK employment laws and practices. Regional experience would be an advantage.
- Open-minded to new ideas, good leadership, communication, planning and problem-solving skills. Strong advisory and influencing skills.
- Strong communication and good presentation skills in English and Cantonese
Salary: HKD90,000 - HKD120,000 per month + 25-30% bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 09 June 2022Due to APAC HR team expansion, our top tier professional services client is looking for a seasoned Head of HR to foster the holistic development of the business and growth of their teams and people.