Head of HR | International Professional Services
Salary HKD90,000 - HKD120,000 per month + 25-30% bonus
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 09 June 2022hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-10 2022-08-08 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to APAC HR team expansion, our top tier professional services client is looking for a seasoned Head of HR to foster the holistic development of the business and growth of their teams and people.
About the role
- Leading and coaching a HRBP team in partnering with business leaders on strategic HR matters - including manpower planning, budgeting, resources planning succession planning, and performance management.
- Proactively propose and facilitate any change strategies including HR policies, process re-engineering, automation, re-organisation, or work-flow streamlining.
- Executing the full cycle of performance management, merit increase, succession planning.
- Formulating & implementing talent development strategies to ensure the right skills and capabilities to support business growth.
- Work directly with COE team to ensure delivery of HR services and meeting service standards
- Assisting any ad-hoc HR projects
About the person
- Bachelor's Degree with years of work experience preferably in matrix environment
- Enjoy working closely with the business and be able to push back when needed on business request
- Highly agile and able to work under an ever-changing environment; able to work as a strong change agent
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be compulsory
Salary: HKD90,000 - HKD120,000 per month + 25-30%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 June 2022This role is well-suited to a True HR Business Partner, the job holder will be taking the lead and acting as a trusted advisor to leaders, supporting OD initiatives, promoting a collaborative and positive work culture. The strategic agenda for people and culture is focused on driving high performance for the organisation.