Head of HR | Top Tier Property Management
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 17 May 2022hong-kong human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a global industry leader. Now they are looking for a Head of HR (Hong Kong) to drive a number of key strategic people & culture initiatives in line with a global business strategy.
About the role
- Directly report to President, Asia
- Develop the HR team and oversee a full spectrum of human resources functions including talent development, learning, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee engagement, and etc
- Coach and advise business leaders on all aspects of People and Culture strategies and objectives
- Ensure talent, succession and workforce planning support improved business performance and growth
- Involve global projects
About the person
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 15 years' relevant experience gained from sizeable organisations, preferably in MNC and English speaking environment
- Outstanding stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Fluency of Cantonese and English
Salary: bonus 25-30%Location: Hong KongDate posted: 26 May 2022Our worldwide reputable client is currently looking for the Head of Global Rewards to lead the compensation strategies for the global business.
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 July 2022This position will be partnering with business leaders to build leadership capability and delivering the effective initiatives of People & Culture to key customer groups to achieve the long term goal of business priorities.
Salary: bonus 25%Location: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 22 June 2022Our reputable client needs no introduction. Currently the client is looking for a strong Senior Manager - Rewards to manage and support the entire organisation's remuneration and reward management.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 20 June 2022Our top tier client is looking for a Senior HR Manager for their corporate office, this role will perform as HR Business Partner and directly work with CEO to drive human capital strategies for corporate staffs.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2022Our client is a leading MNC with business across the globe and strong business performance. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Regional C&B Manager to join their team.