Regional HR & Admin Manager | MNC
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD47,000 per month + negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 human-resources-and-personnel Kowloon HK HKD 40000 47000 47000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational corporation with global presence is looking for an energetic & hands-on Regional HR & Admin Manager.
- Multinational corporation with strong global presence
- Regional scope including China
- Team leadership role
About the job:
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR & office administration functions with ranging from Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Training & Development, Employee Engagement etc., across APAC regions including China
- Responsible for end to end recruitment to attract and retain a group of high quality staff
- Develop and implement the C&B structure to ensure market competitiveness
- Lead a small team for HR operations including payroll & benefits administration, regular HR reporting, HRIS system etc.
- Handle annual performance review, bonus pay-out, salary adjustment etc.
About the person:
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years HR working experience in sizeable organisations
- Regional exposure is highly advantageous, with hands-on experience for China operations
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with strong command of Chinese & English