HR Manager | Projects focus
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per month + negotiable
Location New TerritoriesFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 engineering New Territories HK HKD 45000 55000 55000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
HK based engineering/electronics brand with global presence is looking for a HR Manager to drive various human capital related projects.
- Engineering/electronics industry
- HK Manager role with focus on HR projects
- Team leadership exposure
- Report to Head of HR and act as the key person in charge of all the HR related projects for HK office
- Act as a strategic business partner to work with line managers for full spectrum of HR matters including talent acquisition, talent retention, manpower planning, employee relations, staff engagement etc.
- Develop, execute, monitor and evaluate different talent development/ management trainee programs to facilitate staff retention and people development
- Evaluate the existing recruitment strategies to better acquire talents, both internally and externally
- Actively review and revamp HR policies and procedures in order to achieve overall operations efficiency
- Build up rapport with different senior stakeholders to get their buy-in for HR projects.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects assigned by the management
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 10 years of HR working experience with solid exposure in sizable organizations; with solid exposure rolling out various HR projects esp. in people development/ talent management field
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance
- Passionate at work, independent, self-motivated, proactive, with strong influencing power
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua