Head of HR/ Senior HR Manager | labour intensive industry
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month + negotiable
Location New TerritoriesFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 human-resources-and-personnel New Territories HK HKD 55000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast growing MNC is looking for a Head of HR to be responsible for their full spectrum of HR functions. Candidates with experience handling large population size are highly advantageous.
- MNC with large headcount size
- HR department head
- Sizable team management
About the job
- Report to CEO, the candidate will oversee the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, C&B, learning & development, staff engagement, performance management, employee relations etc.
- Lead and motivate a sizeable team to ensure HR department’s quality of service to the business
- Actively explore and expand new channels for talent acquisition in support of the business needs
- Be the company representative to promote effective communications with labour union; to champion positive employee relations
- Lead various employee engagement projects include staff engagement survey, internal communications platform set-up, social clubs etc.
- Participate in any ad hoc HR projects
About the person
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience in sizeable organizations, with strong background as an all- round HR generalist/ HR Business Partner
- Candidates with experience working in labour intensive / blue collar related industries
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enhance effectiveness with all levels of people
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese