HR Manager | FMCG/Healthcare
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD50,000 per month + negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
A fast growing HK listed FMCG/healthcare company is looking for an energetic & dynamic HR Manager to handle their full spectrum of HR functions.
- HK listed FMCG/ healthcare company
- HR generalist role with team leadership exposure
- Fast paced & dynamic environment
About the job:
- Lead a small team to perform all round HR functions including recruitment, C&B, employee engagement, staff relations etc.
- Responsible for annual C&B exercises including salary review, bonus pay-out, annual budgeting, performance management etc.
- Review and revamp HR policies and recommend and changes leading to best-practice operations
- Responsible for end to end recruitment & selection, which includes managing online advertising channels including LinkedIn, JobsDB etc., and be the key point of contact with external vendors
- Participate in employee engagement survey and communication sessions, prepare analyses and follow up improvement plans
- Support various HR projects including payroll outsourcing, employer branding initiatives, CSR etc.
About the person:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 10+ years HR experience in sizeable organization,
- Well-versed in Hong Kong labour law
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese