Senior HR Manager | Deputy Head of HR
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + negotiable
Location New TerritoriesFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 20 April 20192019-04-20 2019-06-19 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
A world leading FMCG company is looking for a Senior HR Manager/ Deputy Head of HR in support of their aggressive growth across the regions.
- World leading FMCG company
- HRBP + Operations role
- Team leadership exposure
- Play as a business partner and work with senior stakeholders on setting strategic direction for business expansion in HK as well as overseas regions
- Handle full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, staff retention, talent management, succession planning, employer branding, organisation development etc.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies with utilisation of multiple channels to ensure sufficient supply of talents
- Lead a small team for day-to-day operations including on & off boarding, payroll operations, performance management cycle etc.
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies and procedures in accordance to corporate objectives, and make sure they are properly cascaded down to different regions across the globe
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned by Head of HR
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of HR experience with multinational / sizeable organisations
- Flexible, outgoing, highly agile personality with attitude of always willing to go for extra miles
- Candidates with regional/ global exposure are definitely advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of Hong Kong labour law
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese