Regional HR Business Partner
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Teresa Lau
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is a Global Brokage Company with Hong Kong acts as their Regional Office. This company has over 800+ headcounts in HK and the position we are currently seeking is going to take care of about 300 professionals in the account as their strategic business partner. This position is a true Business Partner role with you hands off on recruitment and HR operations and gives a wide scope of Regional exposure. Talents with Talent Management background will also be considered.
- Work closely with regional business leaders to provide strategic HR advice in order to achieve business objectives
- Help to develop and implement best people management practices and collaborate effectively across the broad HR organization.
- Be a trusted advisor to the leadership team offering practical and commercial advice on both operational and commercial topics, working closely with the Global HR brand leaders.
- As an integral member of the regional management team, you will be developing and enhancing different integration projects including talent management, compensation & benefits, learning & development, performance management, people retention and employer branding
- Support the deliver the HR strategy for the region in conjunction with business priorities and future requirements as well as centrally led HR initiatives.
- Drives and supports effective business planning and challenges established/ingrained thinking. Supports the delivery of organisational change initiatives.
- Working in partnership with the business leadership team, China HR Manager, APAC Recruitment Manager, and L&D team to identify talent requirements, talent pipeline and to support succession and talent mapping processes.
- Employee engagement – working with the global HR team and the business leadership team to review, communicate and ensure actions are implemented, specific to supported employee population.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as an HRBP/Specialist in a highly fast paced and operational business ideally experience in working in a global organisation.
- Proven track record of contributing to the business and strategic agenda and supporting operational change.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of local HK practices with APAC experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong relationships and engenders trust and credibility within the leadership and management team.
- Able to speak/write excellent English and Mandarin