Senior HR Manager | Exciting start up project
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per month + negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 60000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A fast growing HK conglomerate is looking for a seasoned Sr HR Manager/ HRBP for their coming new project. It would be a start up role responsible for full spectrum of HR functions.
- Fast growing HK listed conglomerate
- Start up role for the new project
- Fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Play as a business partner and work with senior stakeholders on setting strategic direction for the coming business expansion
- Handle full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, staff retention, talent management, succession planning, employer branding, organisation development etc.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies with utilisation of multiple channels in support of mass volume of recruitment for the new project
- Build up the C&B infrastructure & proper pay scale from scratch to ensure quality talents are attracted
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies and procedures in accordance to business needs and corporate objectives
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of HR experience with sizeable organisations, with experience from fast moving industries like retail, F&B, logistics, FMCG etc.
- Flexible, outgoing, highly agile personality with attitude of always willing to go for extra miles
- Candidates with experience working in fast growing companies/start up firms would be advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of Hong Kong labour law
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese