Assistant HR Manager (Regional Role)- 35k
Location New TerritoriesFULL_TIME
Consultant Yvonne Te
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a renowned telecommunication service provider. Through extensive cooperation with corporate around the world, our clients has extended its reach to different countries. To meets the needs of commercial and public sectors, our client provides a comprehensive range of services via their self-owned infrastructures and sophisticated systems.
About the Role:
- Engage in different HR sectors and strategic HR initiatives, including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, budgeting, organisation management, performance management, employee relations etc.
- Lead the team to deliver achievements to all business units (both local and overseas), including account servicing, staffing, staff movement, performance management, etc.
- Cooperate with Payroll and Benefit Analyst to deliver market salary survey and provide monthly forecast on staff cost and provide management report on headcount
- Assist in annual budgeting, and provide insight to salary review and discretionary bonus with the Head of HR
- Assist the Head of HR on corporate re-engineering
- Engage in overseas staffing strategy, M&A, insourcing exercises, change management of benefit scheme, etc.
About the People:
-Bachelor Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
-At least 7 years of experiences gained in fast paced and sizeable companies, Telecom/IT/Retail/FMCG is highly preferred
-Upbeat, detail-minded, proactive and with strong commercial sense
-Candidate with supervising experiences is highly preferred
-Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
-Pure Business Partner role
-Provide with enormous opportunities on regional exposure
-Double pay with discretionary bonus
-To lead a high performing team