HR Shared Service Associate, Financial Services (35K)
Salary HKD28,000 - HKD35,000 per month
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Teresa Lau
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Newly created headcount! Our client is a leading MNC Investment & Financial Service Company; with their HK office acts as a regional headquarter of APAC region. They are currently seeking an extra headcount of a seasoned HR Operation & Shared Service talent who can be a great team player with passion in analysis to join their upbeat and sizable team. Highlight: * Truely reputable investment bank * Great team - rare opening * Good team culture with extensive flexibility & autonomy * Attractive package - AL: 17 days & excellent bonus & medical scheme
- Follow up on recruitment process and human resources formalities for new hires
- Handles visa applications, renewals and terminations.
- Preparing employment contracts and any other HR related letters.
- Set up and maintain personal files and records of the Bank’s employees in relation to recruitment, employment confirmation, transfers and termination except compensation and benefits-related matters.
- Manage probation review as necessary in a timely and effective manner.
- Conduct and co-ordinate reference check request for new hires; reply incoming reference check request for ex-staff.
- Provide regular reports as deem required by the Seniors
- Support in interview arrangement
- Support in mobility services from visa application to relocation issues
- Other General Support
- Involve within employee engagement events and facilitate HR projects such as annual performance reviews, salary survey, budget and headcount planning, orientation programme
- Degree holder in Human Resources or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3-4 years’ relevant experience; exposure in multi-national environment preferred.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English as well as Cantonese; knowledge on Mandarin would be a plus
- Good computer skills including Excel, Words and PowerPoint Presentation
- Well-versed with Hong Kong and Macau Labour Ordinance
- Highly motivated, committed, resourceful and embrace change