HR Manager (HRBP)
Salary HKD520,000 - HKD650,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Michelle Ng
Date posted 04 November 2018 2018-11-042019-01-03 fmcg 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client, a global leading FMCG brand, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join them as HR Manager(HRBP).
About The Role
Reporting to HR Director, HR Manager will be responsible for
- Acting as HRBP to develop business goals, strategic action plans and policies & programmes relating to all HR activities not limited to manpower planning, talent acquisition, L&D, C&B, talent management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Managing talent development programmes to increase employee functional and leadership competencies.
- Working closely with Regional HR Director to ensure internal equity and to facilitate annual Talent Review and Succession Planning cycle
- Participating in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University Graduate in Human Resources or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience, preferably from retail, beauty, fashion, FMCG, high-tech and retail banking industries;
- Creative thinking with excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Independent, action oriented and enjoy challenges and flexible with a pro-active approach to problem solving;
- Team motivator with strong cross functional partnership skills