HR Business Partner
Consultant Carly Adams
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-11-17 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
We are hiring a solid HR Business Partner to start in January 2019. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the biggest and leading Financial services company globally and be part of one of the busiest and exciting peak periods of the year.
HR BP – Start date January 2019- 6 months initial contract with a view to extend.
Support the key business within the Securities division managing the full responsibilities as a business partner . Duties include and not limited to:
- Be responsible for the service delivery of the HR operational activities and ensure that procedures are followed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with the various specialist teams to meet the demands and expectations of the key business leaders.
- Work with Regional Reward HR teams to act as advisory and support
- Responsible for HR system updating and maintaining the HRIS system
- Process weekly HR reports working working closely with stakeholders of the business a well as other HR professionals
- Participate in the review of work-flow of HR operations team to improve efficiency and make recommendation for process improvement and efficiency's.
- Undertake other duties as reasonably needed.
- Ad-Hoc HR projects when needed
- Minimum 5 years HR Business Partnering experience in a multinational environment. Candidate who have a Financial services industry background would be a distinct advantage but not a must.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Good English is a must with Asian language also essential.
- Hands-on experience in HRIS.
- Available to start January 2019 with a commitment to work on a project for initial minimum 6 months.