HR Officer, Leading MNC Insurance, 1-year Contract
Salary HKD20,000 - HKD30,000 per month + With Benefit
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Phoenix Chen
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-11-11 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A well-known global insurance company looking for a HR Officer to join their regional HR team in HK, responsible for HK and China regions.
The HR Officer will support the HR Manager in varies HR activities for Hong Kong & China office.
• You will report to the Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong & China.
• Provide local HR support, prepare HR reports, process new hire and exit formalities, monitor end–to-end recruitment process in the recruitment system, prepare employment contracts and on-boarding formalities, staff p-file record management and training administration
• Liaise and co-ordinate with HR Shared Services team to ensure a timely and accurate manner in updating employee records in the HR system
• Liaise with external recruitment agencies and schedule interviews for hiring activities
• Administer employee benefit schemes and ensure benefits policy comply with employment ordinance and local regulatory requirements
• Administer insurance registration/ de-registration for related staff according to HKFI/ IARB, adhere to related compliance and monitor annual CPD assessment/ reporting for registered persons
• Attend to employees’ queries and needs in a professional and prompt manner
• Assist the HR Manager in the roll out of HR initiatives, projects and staff engagement activities
• Handle ad-hoc HR tasks as assigned