Assistant HR Manager / AVP | MNC Private Bank
Salary HKD30,000 - HKD45,000 per month
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Teresa Lau
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Very rare opening has arisen. A top tier MNC Corporate & Private Bank is currently seeking an extra headcount of AVP / Assistant HR Manager to facilitate an all rounded HRBP duties with a regional exposure In a team of 4, you will report directly to the regional HR Manager taking care of about 300+ headcounts in APAC region (6 countires in total)
- Partnering with business, understanding different needs and challenges and deploying appropriate HR interventions.
- Work closely with the HR Shared Service Team to ensure data sanctity and optimisation of HR services at all levels
- Maintains organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing programme; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Key contributors on employee relations including driving the corporate responsibility, employee activities and recognition programs Maintains employee benefits programmes and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programmes to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programmes on benefit programmes.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organisation at hearings.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management will be preferred.
- Min. 5 years of experience in HR; should have done Talent Engagement and handled project HR roles, preferably from MNCs or Top Global players in Hong Kong / China
- Strong problem-solving skill and highly attentive to details.
- Excellent analytical skill and be able to work effectively and efficiently.