HR Operations Specialist
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carly Adams
Date posted 28 September 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A leading Insurance company has a unique opportuntity to support the business at this demanding time of year as a HR Specialist. Managing the daily operations and supporting the key decision makers, this role will also involve leading HR Projects in a change management capacity.
- Responsible for the service delivery of the HR operational activities and ensure that procedures are followed in a timely and efficient manner. This includes Employee e-files, visa and relocation administration, rental reimbursement, internship program support.
- Work with Payroll team on the monthly reconciliation process. Work with Regional Reward team on shares items and answers issues raised by employees about the program
- Work closely with Regional Reward team and external vendor to provide programs for employees.
- Responsible for HR system updating and absence record/area in HRIS.
- Review new joiners in HR system and ensure that all relevant information is entered into HRIS in a timely manner to allow a smooth - process for new joiners.
- Ensure HR Business Partner and employees receive timely responses to their telephone and email enquiries.
- Process weekly reports for IT, Office Admin and Finance Departments about staff movement.
- Participate in the review of work-flow of HR operations team to improve efficiency and make recommendation for process improvement and efficiency's.
- Undertake other duties as reasonably needed.
- Minimum 5+ years HR Operations experience in a multinational environment. Candidate should be organised, attention to detail, and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience in managing and supervising payroll on a change management perspective
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Good English writing skills. Asian language skills would be desirable, but not essential.
- Hands-on experience in HRIS. Working experience with Workday and other HR system is preferred
- Immediately Available