HRBP - Financial Industry (Up to 55K)
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD55,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Teresa Lau
Date posted 20 September 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Calling for all trilingual HRBP - Good opportunity is here to grab! Our client is a multinational financial service / consultancy company, one truly reputable sizable FS company across the globe. With a team of 3, they are currently seeking a seasoned and professional HRBP to join their regional team in Hong Kong.
• Partnering with business, understanding different needs and challenges and deploying appropriate HR interventions.
• Work closely with the HR Shared Service Team to ensure data sanctity and optimisation of HR services at all levels
• Work closely with Talent Management and Talent Development team to deploy effective learning and development opportunities for the workforce at the branch
• Maintains organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing programme; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programmes.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
• Perform ad hoc HR projects as assigned
• University degree in any disciplines, preferably in Human Resources Management
• Minimum 8 years' HR Generalist experience, preferably in financial / professional / consultancy industry
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skill and highly attentive to details.
• Excellent analytical skill and be able to work effectively and efficiently.
• Reliable and self-motivated who is able to work independently and under pressure