(Asst) HR Manager | Regional role
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD45,000 per month + negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An Asian giant conglomerate is looking for a Asst HRM to join their high performing HR team. The role will act as HRBP for dedicated BUs while with good exposure to HR projects.
- HK listed conglomerate with global presence
- HRBP role with HR projects exposure
- Candidates with more experience can be considered as HR Manager
- Act as HRBP for dedicated BUs – partner with business leaders to provide HR advisory in areas like manpower planning, performance management, succession planning, talent management, employee relations etc.
- Translate business requirements into effective HR practices and deliver people solutions aligned with business objectives
- Provide professional analysis based on different HR data and provide solutions to top management to solve people issues
- Take lead in different HR related projects like change management, cultural transformation, HR operations streamlining etc.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- At least 8 years’ experience in human resources field, with solid exposure in sizable organizations
- Solid track record as a HR Business Partner with exposure in HR projects would be highly advantageous
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other employment related ordinances
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good team player with effective communication, interpersonal and marketing skills