HR Manager | China market focus
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per month + negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-30 human-resources-and-personnel 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
One of the HK leading conglomerates is looking for a seasoned HRM/HRBP to focus on their China market.
- Handle all talent acquisition matters for China market, including but not limited to manpower planning, end-to-end recruitment activities, offer proposal and management, on-boarding, etc.
- Provide consultative advice to internal clients as a business partner in regards to performance management, employee relations, staff engagement, talent development etc.
- Ensure the compliance of HR policies & procedures against local labour laws
- Drive group initiatives to make sure they are successfully landed in local regions; ensure HR policies & practices are aligned with headquarter
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 10 years of HR working experience with solid China exposure; familiar with both HK & China labour law
- Experienced working in sizable corporations and comfortable with fast paced & dynamic working environment
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin