Regional HR Director | Fast growing electronics business
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + negotiable
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 11 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A US international electronics/high tech corporation is looking for a seasoned Regional HR Director in view of their aggressive business expansion in the region.
- Fast growing US electronics corporation
- Regional/Global scope
- Directly report to senior management
About the role
- Play as a business partner and work with senior stakeholders on setting strategic direction for overall business across HK, China and other overseas regions
- Provide full spectrum leadership to ensure the team delivers sustained high quality HR service including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, talent development, performance management, employee relations, projects, and etc.
- Lead, coach and provide innovative people solutions addressing complex business issues including but not limited to leading change, organisational design, and strategic decision making
- Partner with senior management on new business opening in regions like South East Asia, US, Europe etc. – support on key positions recruitment, HR policies & procedures formulation, C&B framework build up etc.
- Any HR related projects as assigned by senior management
About the person
- Bachelor degree with Human Resources or related discipline
- With at least 12 years of HR Generalist experience from solid track record as a strategic HR Business Partner
- Regional experience is a MUST; familiar with both HK & China labour law
- Candidates with prior experience in overseas business set-up is definitely advantageous
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Occasional travel is required