Salary ATTRACTIVE BONUS
Consultant Tiffany Wong
Date posted 21 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An exciting opportunity as a HR Director for a well known multinational has just been created. You will be reporting into the CEO and leading a team in different locations to provide best in class HR services.
Due to excellent business results and future expansion plans, the HR Director will play in key role in the HR team's continued development and success
- You will be reporting directly into the CEO to provide HR advice and insights to help him make business decisions that will support the business goals.
- To succeed in this role, you must have good analytical skills to be able to best managed staff efficiency
- Working closely with the Headquarters and cascading down HR strategies that is best suited for your remit
- Ensuring C&B practices that will best retain and attract talents
- A minimum of Bachelor degree with 10 years work experience preferably in engineering/ manufacturing related industries.
- You need to enjoy both the strategic and operational aspects expected of your role as a HR Director.
- Fluency in English, Chinese and Mandarin are compulsory.
About the Company:
This is a Fortune 500 MNC who needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.