HR Generalist - Leading Insurance Company 12 months Renewable
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Phoenix Chen
Date posted 15 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty, professional, speciailty and alternative captial products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises across the world. They appreaciate new ideas and also open for new insights with bigger and innovative ideas/insights. They are currently going through rapid expansion, and would like to welcome a HR professional with China HR Exposure to join their HR team.
As a Generalist, you will perform recruitment & selection, compensation & employee benefits and learning & development activities. You will support the HR Manager to deploy and ensure the smooth implementation of HR pologies and procedures, tools and processes, payroll and operations for Hong Kong & China through active business partnering and meeting the business and people needs.
- Provide local HR support, prepare HR reports, process new hire and exit formalities, monitor end-to-end recruitment in the recruitment system, prepare employment contracts and on-boarding formalities, staff p-file record management and training administration
- Liaise and co-ordinate with HR Shared Services team to ensure a timely and accurate manner in updating employee records in the system and monthly payroll management
- Liaise with external recruitmetn agencies, screen applications, schedule interviews and conduct first roung interview for contract and junior hiring
- Administer employee benefit schemes and ensure benefits policy comply with employent ordinance and local regulatory requirements
- Provide HR advisory on employee relations and performance management, and attend to employees' queries and needs in a professional and prompt manner
- Assist in the roll out of HR initiatives, HR projects and staff engagement activities
- Handle ad-hoc HR tasks as assigned