Head of HR
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jessie Liu
Date posted 05 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A fast-growing Fin-Tech company has newly created role as the Head of HR to overlook the operations in Greater China.
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 12 in the HR team, the Head of HR will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- developing HR strategies and lead the implementation with collaboration with business leaders
- reviewing existing HR policies and developing new initiatives, especially on recruitment, retention and talent management
- developing talent strategies for talent identification, succession and talent process including Hi-potential and structured learning and skills development programme for different grades.
- formulating and review compensation and benefits strategy to attract and retain talents to drive business performance
- managing all HR matters in our Greater China Offices including talent acquisition, staff retention, compensation and benefits, learning and development, performance management and employee relations.
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder or above, with at least 15 years’ generalist experience
- People manager, is pragmatic and works well with business leaders in driving business performance
- In-depth knowledge of HK and China employment laws and practices.
- Open-minded to new ideas, good leadership, communication, planning and problem-solving skills. Strong advisory and influencing skills.
- Strong communication and good presentation skills in English and Chinese