Human Resources Director | European Fashion Group
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per month
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 04 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The Human Resources Director is responsible for leading a highly-engaged people-oriented culture to drive the overall people strategy in achieving the business goal. This position will be the key person to set up the benchmark on company's culture, principals, and core value.
About the role
- Play as a business partner and able to work with senior stakeholders on setting strategic direction for overall business
- Provide full spectrum leadership to ensure the team delivers sustained high quality HR service including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, talent development, performance management, employee relations, projects, and etc.
- Lead, coach and provide innovative people solutions addressing complex business issues including but not limited to leading change, organisational design, and strategic decision making
- Any HR related projects
About the person
- Bachelor degree with Human Resources or related discipline
- With at least 15 years of broad and progressive HR experience from sizeable environment
- 7 years demonstrated success as a senior leader of varied and complex organisations with geographically disbursed team members at multiple levels
- Outstanding senior stakeholder's management
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Able to travel
About the company
Our client is one of the well-known European fashion groups. Due to the rapidly growth of the business, they are currently looking for a Human Resources Director (Head of Human Resources) to cope with their coming expansion.