Junior HRBP | Investment Bank
Salary HKD18,000 - HKD25,000 per month
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Teresa Lau
Date posted 04 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
*** Great opportunity to FS industry! Our client is a leading European Based Investment Bank; with their HK office acts as a regional headquarter of APAC region. They are currently seeking a junior HRBP who can be a great team player with passion in HR to join their structured and sizable team.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the efficiency of the daily operations within the HR functions inclusive of recruitment, C&B and performance management etc.
- Assist in end-to-end recruitment cycle on corporate hiring
- Handles full cycle of employment cycle inclusive of contract preparation, on boarding process, induction to exit interview
- Assist in reviewing and updating the HR polices, ensuring compliance to HK labour ordinance and other local regulations
- Handles mobility related issue - Visa application, relocation package etc.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in HRM or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant HR experience; experience in MNC sizable firm or related industry is an advantage
- Self- motivated, detail-minded and ability to work under pressure
- Sufficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Familiar with Hong Kong Labour Ordinance and local regulations