Senior HR Business Partner | Retailer
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 03 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
As Senior HR Business Partner, this role will be responsible for the talent acquisition and talent management aspects. Acts as a business partner to mid level through executive managers on all human resources related issues. Must have proven, successful experience thriving in a fast paced, large corporate environment.
About the role
- Directly report to Head of Human Resources
- Work closely with recruitment team and lead client group in the selection and on boarding of high impact employees
- Drive all performance management initiatives, including goal development, annual and mid-year employee performance appraisals and review process
- Facilitate educational activities to include one-on-one coaching, development opportunities, and stand-up class-room facilitation
- Work closely with department or business leaders to advise on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Partner with Compensation on bench marking and career pathing
- Special projects as needed to support client group and/or HR team
About the person
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, human resources or equivalent experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and Leadership experience
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Strong senior stakeholders management
- Fluency of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
About the company
Our client is one of the most iconic and recognised consumer products brand in the market. Due to the expansion in their HR team, they are currently looking for a seasoned senior hr business partner to join their elite environment.