Human Resources Manager | Luxury Retail
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 30 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The Human Resources Manager will partner with Human Resources Director to develop and implement proactive HR strategies to strengthen company culture, talent, productivity, and staff engagement within the brand.
About the role
- Directly report to Human Resources Director
- Lead a team and responsible for full spectrum human resources functions including recruitment, compensation & benefit, employee relations, training & development, and HRIS system
- Maintain staffing communication and support employee relations program
- Provide professional HR consultations to business, for example - staffing issues, remuneration design.
- Any ad hoc HR projects
About the person
- Degree holder or above either in HR Management or any management related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of all rounded generalist experience with 4 years in a Managerial role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can work along well with all levels of staff
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
About the company
Our client is one of the reputable luxury brands in the market.