HR Manager | Global exposure
Salary HKD520000 - HKD585000 per annum + negotiable
Location Lai Chi Kok
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 27 February 2017
An Asian conglomerate with diversified business portfolio across the world is looking for a strategic HR Business Partner to support a designated business unit with global HQ in HK. This role would be a great platform for HR professionals to gain interpersonal exposure.
- Reporting into the Head of HRBP, you will be responsible for a specific Business Unit with most of the internal stakeholders are foreigners.
- You will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR duties from recruitment to performance management.
- Work closely with the Head of Business to ensure continued talent pipeline to support the company's development and growth
- Actively streamline HR process to drive business efficiency.
- Manage stakeholders and coach them to gain buy in from them.
- Support Head of HRBP in various projects like Employee Engagement, Performance Management etc.
- This will be an individual contributor role with a large shared service team supporting you.
- A Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 years of work experience in a sizable and matrix organisation
- You must enjoy working closely with the business and be able to push back when needed on business request.
- You must be able to cope with changes and work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is compulsory.