Senior HR Manager | Global role
Salary HKD720000 - HKD840000 per annum + negotiable
Location Eastern District
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 17 February 2017
An international logistics company is looking for a Senior HR Manager/Deputy Head of HR to take care of their Global headquarter in HK.
- Report to Head of Human Resources to provide all round HR services, including talent acquisition, organisation development, employee relations and HR policies and procedures, to HK global headquarter
- Provide professional HR advice to functional/department heads so as to support their business growth
- Implements and annually updates compensation and benefits programmes; reviews and revises job descriptions with managers when necessary; conducts annual salary benchmarking and works with senior management to align salary reviews/bonuses with performance
- Support the Global Head of HR for different HR projects in areas like staff engagement, performance management etc.
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related degrees
- 10+ years of HR generalist experience in multinational companies
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build effective business relationship people at all levels
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese; Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage