Salary HKD480000 - HKD600000 per annum + negotiable
Location Central and Western District
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 08 February 2017
An European top tier industrial company is looking for a dynamic HR Manager to take care of their full spectrum of HR functions for HK regional office.
- Report to Head of Human Resources to provide HR services, including talent acquisition, organisation development, employee relations and HR policies and procedures, to the designated business units.
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process from discussion with hiring manager on job requirement, candidate sourcing, conducting interview, salary negotiation etc.
- Provide advice and guideline to managers to develop high potential staff or address under-performance cases
- Closely work with regional HR teams to execute global and regional HR initiatives
- Support HR projects in areas like organization design, talent development, staff retention etc.
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related degrees
- 8+ years of HR generalist experience in MNC and matrix organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build effective business relationship people at all levels
- Able to manage multitasks and work under tight time frame
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese; Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage