Human Resources Manager
Salary HKD480000 - HKD780000 per annum + negotiable
Location Eastern District
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 03 February 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned HR professional who has regional experience to take up a strategic account servicing role. Reporting to Head of HR Business Partner team, the role will have team leadership exposure.
- Act as a HR Business Partner to advise on issues like recruitment, staff engagement, organization design, performance management for both HK and other overseas offices.
- Translate business directions into HR strategies through planning and executing people plans and HR initiatives.
- Assist the business through transformation and adapting to the rapidly changing environment.
- Drive performance improvement processes and promote positive changes in the company culture.
- Assisting in reviewing and updating the HR polices, ensuring compliance to local labour ordinance .
- Review and update related HR handbook and policies.
- Assist in different HR projects like Performance Management System, HR Compliance & Audit etc.
- Degree in HRM or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of relevant HR experience with at least 5 years in managerial position
- Experience in regional role
- Experience working in well structured and international working environment
- Strong in planning & execution; with attention to details
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese