Assistant HR Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Teresa Lau
Date posted 21 January 2017
Our client, a market leader within FMCG industry, is currently seeking a HR generalist to act as a HR business partner to support their HR team in order to cope with their business growth in HK. It is a great opportunity to take a further step in your career.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the efficiency of the daily operations within the HR functions inclusive of recruitment, C&B and performance management etc.
- Assisting in reviewing and updating the HR polices, ensuring compliance to HK labour ordinance and other local regulations
- Engaging in the all C&B related matters; insurance, annual exercises - budgeting, salary review, forecasting and consolidation report for management review
- Liaise with internal departments and external parties on HR issues, give advice and answer enquiries on HR matters;
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in HRM or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of relevant HR experience with at least 3 years in a senior position
- Experience in MNC sizable firm or retail industry is an advantage
- Self- motivated, detail-minded and ability to work under pressure
- Sufficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Familiar with Hong Kong Labour Ordinance and local regulations