Senior Human Resources Manager
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 19 September 2016
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing guidance, support, and drive business recommendations to top management as well as provide full spectrum of HR directions to the business.
About the role
- Directly report to General Manager of HR
- Manage the delivery of recommendations and solutions covering multiple areas of human resources, including talent acqusition, employee relations, employee learning and development, communications, resource planning, organisational change management and succession planning.
- Provide interpretation and counsel to Management at all levels regarding policies, programs and practices
- Participate in developing department goals and objectives.
- Act as a key project driver for major corporate projects
About the person
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or any other related field; Master's Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years human resources experience
- Must have comprehensive human resources generalist knowledge
- well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
About the organization
Our client is a fast growing listed company currently looking for an experienced Senior Human Resources Manager to support their Asia head quarter office in Hong Kong.