Assistant HR Manager - China Team
Salary HKD28000 - HKD35000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Grace Chan
Date posted 09 September 2016
This company is a sizable and leading company in Hong Kong with strong presence in APAC region, they are looking for an assistant HR manager for their Mainland team.
- handle all talent acquisition matters for PRC internal partners, including but not limited to manpower planning, end-to-end recruitment activities, offer proposal and management, on-boarding, etc.
- provide consultative advise to internal clients as a business partner to departmental managers in regards to performance and salary management, incentive & initiatives plans etc.
- ensure the compliance of regional practices against labour laws
- design, implement and review of HR policies for regional teams
- ad hoc projects
- bachelor degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences with PRC experiences
- Independent and proactive
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred
About the organisation:
This company is well established and continues to grow its market presence due to its innovation and service quality.