Senior Human Resources Manager
Consultant Cherie Kwok
Date posted 08 September 2016
The Senior HR Manager will be accountable for full spectrum HR service delivery, policy, and any HR related project that enable the business to achieve agreed objectives to enable a high performance, engaged culture.
About the role
- Directly report to Head of Human Resources
- This is a hands on generalist role, where you will be taking care of the full spectrum of HR duties.
- You will be the go to person for all HR related matters
- You will be rolling out and implementing HR policies for Hong Kong & PRC market as well as ensuring compliance to the HQ policy
- This is the key driver for major HR projects
- You will be the HR Business Partners to the management team
About the person
- Bachelor degree holder with human resources or business management related discipline
- You must have excellent communication skills and well used to working in an International environment:
- minimum eight year's HR experience within a multinational environment
- Acknowledged of both Hong Kong and China labour laws
- proven expertise in technical human resource with broad generalist skills
- strong consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- dynamic, flexible and proactive persona
- self-disciplined and highly professional attitude
About the organisation
Our client prides their culture and values as the fundamental reason for their success and continued growth. They are the foundation of the company, they define who they are and what sets them apart from the competition.