Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: 3 months bonus
Location: Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant: James Wong
Job reference: KHA32K-EC80AEB2
Date posted: 21 November 2023hong-kong human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-11-21 2024-01-20 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My Client is one of the leading bank in Asia, they are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to their HR Business Parting team to manage and oversee the Global Market / Finance function.
• Reporting to the HRBP Team Lead, you will be responsible for the Global Markets / Finance function
• Provide human resources strategies and support to workforce planning, resourcing, organisational restructures, performance/talent management, succession planning and other people agenda.
• Partner with the Business Heads in (Global Markets / Finance) to identify the manpower needs and develop the right people strategy.
• Monitor and achieve the cost and headcount target.
• Work closely with the Group HR team to formulate programme and to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaged culture • Ensure the compliance with the prevailing HKMA regulatory requirements from employment and compensation perspective.
• Respond to employees' enquiries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner. • Review and implement all HR related policies, procedures, and structures.
• Handle various ad-hoc HR projects as they arise Requirements
• 10-12 years solid experience in HR with sizeable banks (preferably having covered Global Markets function).
• Well-versed in HK labour laws; related legislation and its practice
• Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
• Exceptional communications skills in Cantonese and Mandarin (Essential) and English
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.