HR & Admin (welcome green candidate, fresh graduate)
Salary medical, 15 AL
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Michelle Yip
Date posted 09 January 2023hong-kong human-resources/hr-administration 2023-01-09 2023-02-08 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Role Overview: This law firm is seeking a HR & Admin to support their team.
- Manage the administrative aspects of the firm's HR processes including but not limited to General HR
- Organize HR and personnel files including document scanning, filing and electronic filing
- Support the Senior People Executive with joiner and leaver processes by sending notifications and following up the logistics with local operation teams
- Update and maintain the holiday records and other personal data in the firm's HR database – Success Factors Run regular and ad hoc (by request) reports from Success Factors
- Diarise interview and prepare interview logistics eg. conduct test / assessments
- Update candidate pipeline and rejection database
- Update learning fliers, Library and user lists
- Provide support to other operational teams (eg. Facilities Team and Finance Team) to assist them shifting to electronic filing methods
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Proficiency in computer skills and familiar with MS Office including MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Strong data management skills
- Effective time management
- Confident communication skills
This is a law firm with good dynamic culture
Salary: Medical with ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 February 2023Role Overview: iBank is seeking for a HR Business Partner to support their team.
Salary: medical, 15 ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 February 2023Role Overview: This law firm is seeking a HR & Admin to support their team.
Salary: Medical with ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 January 2023Role Overview: iBank is seeking for a HR Business Partner to support their team.
Salary: plus bonus and extensive benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 December 2022We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 January 2023Our team is looking to hire people that are open to explore recruitment as a career. Keen to speak to fresh grad and junior candidates who would like to learn more about our industry.