HR Employee Services Representative (Thai Speaking)
Salary HKD16000 - HKD20000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Olivia Lee
Date posted 17 October 2016
A world-leading cosmetics group is looking for a Thai speaking candidate to support its HR team in providing Employee Services. This position will focus on the Thai market.
- manage the on-to-off boarding process to ensure an effective and efficient customer experience
- solve routine H2R problems and escalate as needed, and use professional and customer-focused approach to handle employee inquiries
- answer staff enquiries on leave (absence) policy and eLeave system
- provide support and assistance on HR projects upon request and availability
- provide HR administrative service including letter generation employment contract, employment verification letter, visa application letters, etc.
- daily maintenance of HR Connect and all related systems, this included logs all calls on the case management system, Data validation for Employee Services activities, employee privacy, etc.
- document and update Desktop Procedures (DTP), Job Aids and Sharepoint whenever needed
- University degree with at least 1 to 2 years’ HR or administrative experience
- spoken and written Thai and English is a must
- excellent interpersonal skill and good telephone manner with strong communication skills
- working knowledge in data mining and being able to draw concise conclusions
- ability to deal with multiple tasks and requests in an evolving environment
- pleasant personality and positive attitude, responsible and committed
- proficiency in MS Office applications, including Excel (pivot table and v-lookup)
- experience in Oracle HR System is an advantage
About the organisation:
This company is a great place to work and a great brand to join.