Payroll Manager / Assistant Manager / HR Officer
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant James Wong
Date posted 15 August 2023hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-08-15 2023-10-14 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is a global Investment Bank, they are currently looking for –Assistant Manager / Manager – Payroll to join their team. The role will be managing the HRIS system (SAP), monthly payroll and ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Manage the HRIS system (currently SAP) payroll system, monthly payroll, and ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Manage rental reimbursement scheme and tax reporting.
- Manage onboarding / offboarding process.
- Manage pension administration.
- Produce comprehensive HR and compensation reports.
- Liaison with auditors on audits in relation to HR and pensions.
- Involve in future regional payroll management.
- Responsible for HRIS enhancement / migration projects.
- Provide coaching to subordinates.
- Provide cover for absent colleagues.
- Contribute to HR related ad hoc projects where necessary.
- At least 10 years plus relevant HR experience in payroll and servicing.
- Experience in financial institutions and sizable organizations are advantages.
- Degree holder is an advantage.
- Demonstrated proficiency in payroll processing, taxation reporting and benefits administration.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to details and accuracy.
- Enthusiastic with a proactive attitude and a good customer service approach.
- Client focused and team-based approach to work.
- Independent and able to work well under pressure.
- Must be a proactive self-starter, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin an advantage.
- Good work ethic and team player.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work to deliver on deadlines in a busy and demanding environment.
- SAP systems skill is preferable, but any HRIS skills and experience are valued.
- Regional payroll experience is an advantage.
- Immediate available is preferable.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD70,000 per month + negotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 19 September 2023One of the US listed fortune 500 companies is looking for an energetic, dynamic strategic HRBP to take care of their fast growing business portfolio across APAC regions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Lai Chi KokDate posted: 15 September 2023As the Corporate Training Manager, you will play a key role in enhancing the skills and knowledge of the employees through the development and implementation of comprehensive training programs. You will be responsible for designing and delivering training initiatives that align with the business objectives and contribute to the professional growth of the workforce.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 11 September 2023As the Office Manager, you will have direct responsibility for HR and administration issues. This is a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the firm.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 September 2023Senior Talent Development Manager (Leading Conglomerate)
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per month + negotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 August 2023One of the fast-growing MNC sourcing business with a global presence and a strong reputation for delivering quality products and excellent service to clients. As a key player in their industry, they are looking for a Senior HRM/ Head of HR as a new addition to their management team in view of their coming expansion.