Assistant HR Manager (C&B) - Sizeable Blue Chip Corporate
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Ling
Date posted 15 May 2023hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-05-15 2023-07-14 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK HKD 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading Blue Chip Corporate is looking for an Assistant Human Resources Manager in Compensation & benefits function to provide C&B operations support to Local & PRC markets. This role would also act as a HRBP to provide HR advisory services to internal clients.
Assistant Human Resources Manager - Sizeable Blue Chip Corporate
About the Role
- Oversee the C&B operation for Hong Kong & PRC markets.
- Drive, revamp, design and implement C&B initiatives such as annual exercises, salary review and benchmarking, policy development, benefits reviews and annual C&B processes
- Act as a trusted business partner to provide consultative advice to stakeholders in corporate functions
- Lead various market benchmarking exercises, analyse results and provide recommendations to the Management
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures that align with the Company’s business strategy
- Provide a full range of quality, customer-focused and value-adding human resources advice and services to internal clients
- Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
About the Person
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in compensation and benefits, preferably in sizeable company
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits policies and practices, and experienced in account servicing
- Experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Get in touch
+852 2161 9418
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 27 April 2023The candidate will provide consultative advice to stakeholders and act as a lead for various C&B operations & projects to deliver the organization’s rewards strategy.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2023The (Senior) HR Manager will report to Head of HR, APAC and lead a team of 2 HR Officers. You will look after all-rounded HR Operations with the support of Shared Service Center. You will also act as a trusted partner of Business Leaders in Hong Kong and other Asian countries.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2023Our client is a Local Restaurant Group with global presence. They are now hiring for a strategic HR partner in Engagement & Culture area to support their fast business expansion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 02 June 2023A leading local group is looking for a Human Resources Manager to oversee the HR operations within the Group. This role will direct report to the top management and provide HR advisory services.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023The (Senior) HR Manager will report to Head of HR, APAC and lead a team of 2 HR Officers. You will look after all-rounded HR Operations with the support of Shared Service Center. You will also act as a trusted partner of Business Leaders in Hong Kong and other Asian countries.