Human Resources Manager (C&B focus)
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Ling
Date posted 09 May 2023hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-05-09 2023-07-08 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The candidate will lead a subordinate to perform full spectrum of C&B operations within the company. He/She will act as a business partner to corporate function to provide HR advise to stakeholders.
About the Role:
- Act as a trusted business partner to provide consultative advice to stakeholders.
- Responsible for various C&B initiatives such as annual budgeting, annual salary review, bonus and incentive programs, benefits schemes review, C&B benchmarking and other rewards related activities.
- Lead a subordinate to perform the full spectrum of C&B functions including payroll processing, MPF, taxation, leave management and benefits administration
- Handle end-to-end employee life cycle services to corporate staffs
- Support and maintain HRIS system by providing troubleshooting and guidance to users
- Handle HR data analysis & prepare regular HR reports
- Participate in other HR projects and perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
About the People:
- Bachelor degree Holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 10 years of related experiences gained from C&B area from sizeable companies
- Detail minded, communicative, approachable with good communication skills, flexible at work.
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office
Get in touch
+852 2161 9418
Salary: Discretionary BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 May 2023Our client is a Hong Kong leading Group in Property Development. It is a newly created headcount to support their business expansion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 May 2023HR Advisor Delivering effective HR services through maintaining an efficient HR operation and providing exceptional Employee Experience is at the forefront of what our HR Department believe in and operate with. As the primary point of contact for our HK office employees, the HR Advisor is expected to deliver and drive quality HR services and initiatives. In return, the individual will work in a robust environment, while being exposed to different learning and development opportunities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 10 May 2023We are seeking a Human Resources Intern to join our HR team and provide support to our HR Operations and Talent Acquisition functions. The ideal candidate should have an interest for human resources and eagerness to learn and grow in the field.