VP - Payroll & Benefits Lead
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD52,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Wong
Date posted 21 November 2022hong-kong human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 52000 52000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a leading bank, they are currently looking for a VP Compensation and Benefits Team to lead a small team and manage the bank’s payroll and benefits administration processes for all employees in Hong Kong.
• Lead a small team to manage the Bank’s payroll and benefits administration processes for all employees in Hong Kong.
• Manage employee benefits plans, such as employees’ compensation insurance, provident fund, group life insurance, group medical insurance, industrial accident insurance, rental reimbursement program, leave policy, overtime and attendance policies.
• Review employee payroll, manage salaries tax matters relating to annual tax returns and joiners/leavers tax returns. Respond to Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department inquiries.
• Manage the whole employee terminations, including final payment reports, proof of employment letters, reference checks for former employees.
• Manage periodic reports and analytics
• Manage long service and retirement awards.
• Assist with annual compensation review exercise and manage compensation and benefits benchmark surveys.
• We are looking for an individual with strong business acumen, achievement drive, good critical and analytical skills.
• The individual is thorough, detail-minded and has good presentation and communication skills. He/she is an excellent team player and has an innovative spirit.
• He/she has demonstrated careful attention to detail and accuracy in the interpretation of compensation and benefits policies, and the dissemination of time-sensitive information.
• He/she has experience in using MRC human resources system, SAP SuccessFactors or other payroll and benefits administration systems.
• He/she has proven ability to meet recurring deadlines and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
• He/she has outstanding customer service that shows empathy, cultivates good rapport with all employees and stakeholders, and communicates effectively with their varying needs and levels of comprehension.
• The ideal individual has good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyse data and utilize computerized systems to resolve ongoing issues and problems.
• He/she has excellent Microsoft Excel skills for creating and managing reports.
• The ideal individual has a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
• He or she has at least 10 years of work experience in payroll and benefits administration in large international financial services institutions or large multi-national corporates.
• He or she has good project management skills.
• Candidates with excellent written and spoken English, as well as good spoken Cantonese language skills, are essential. As we are headquartered in Japan, candidates with an appreciation of the Japanese language and culture will have an advantage.
Salary: 14 days ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 December 2022Role Overview: Bank is seeking for a Human Resources Manager to support their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 November 2022Our client is one of the leading telecommunications companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a TA Manager to join their team.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 25 November 2022Our top tier client is currently looking for a seasoned HRIS - Workday expert to lead their HR solutions delivery and projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 November 2022Our client is one of the leading public corporations in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a HR Business Partner (HR Manager) to join their team.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 17 November 2022My client is a leading investment bank, they are currently looking for a Campus Recruitment Manager – APAC and will be responsible for delivering APAC campus recruitment activiy for all Programmatic channels.